(He received his poor little wages (RM0.30!!) after working so hard, haha )
Woke up early in the Saturday morning and went to the market with Joy, Nicholas and Isaac. It was Laksa Day and we spent time in Richard's & Steven's house from morning till afternoon. Feel like long time haven't had this chance of relaxing and fellowshipping with other CFers (apart from the condo stay, hehe).
That night we had CF prayer meeting + committees meeting. Thanks guys for your encouraging words;D At 12am we broke fast by going to Riyas Parit Buntar. Everything tasted so nice when you were hungry. Lotsa people there as there's a match between Arsenal & MU.
Tonight we are going to have our watch night prayer meeting at PBBC. Now feeling so hungry although I ate a lot in the afternoon. Somehow it's getting harder for me to fast meal. I feel the desire to eat all the time. I can't afford to lose weight again le.. Hehe.
Anyway, through fasting and praying, I hope to shift my focus back to God. I know He's always there, watching my every footstep, carrying me when I'm about to fall, comforting me when I feel so down. It's I who keep on finding reasons not to spend time with Him.
That night we had CF prayer meeting + committees meeting. Thanks guys for your encouraging words;D At 12am we broke fast by going to Riyas Parit Buntar. Everything tasted so nice when you were hungry. Lotsa people there as there's a match between Arsenal & MU.
Tonight we are going to have our watch night prayer meeting at PBBC. Now feeling so hungry although I ate a lot in the afternoon. Somehow it's getting harder for me to fast meal. I feel the desire to eat all the time. I can't afford to lose weight again le.. Hehe.
Anyway, through fasting and praying, I hope to shift my focus back to God. I know He's always there, watching my every footstep, carrying me when I'm about to fall, comforting me when I feel so down. It's I who keep on finding reasons not to spend time with Him.
"Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit,
to sustain me."
and grant me a willing spirit,
to sustain me."
Since the starting of this semester till now, I've gone through many difficult times. There're times when I felt so guilty for not depending on Him alone. He always has His ways to bring me back to Him though. I still remember how His Spirit touched me when I read the bible during those times.
"The sacifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise."
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise."
God will not despise my broken heart! It's so comforting to hear that. Guiltiness makes me afraid to turn to Him. Yet, he doesn't wanted me to feel guilty. He wants me to have the assurance that no matter what I've done, He's still there for me when I repent and let Him take control. And this is how I grow in my spiritual life. Each time I fall, I learn to depend on Him more and more. Till one day, I will be able to stand before Him and say, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." Amen!!
0 comments: