Came back to campus from holidays. From my comfortable life at home.
And this is what I got.
Migraine . Vomit . Diarrhea . Flu . Cough .
What happen to my body?
I think it takes time to adjust myself back to the hectic campus life again.. Hehe.

Anyway, by God's grace, I will surely go through it! Am very thankful to my lovely and caring committees who prayed for me before the meeting. Thanks to Loong Wei for helping me to lead also. Hehe.
Guitar cheers me up a lot when I am tired (or lazy) to do homeworks. Lol. When is our next guitar class, Joy? Haha. Am so happy that finally my long-lost passion for guitar came back to me after a long time. YAY~ Hopefully one day I can have my own guitar^^



This entry was posted on 9:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Evian said...

    Hey friend...just saw ur blog tis lately...Seldom can talk 2 u 2 tis semester...Keeping up ur gd blog as to glorify our mighty Lord ya...^.^

  1. ... on October 17, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
  2. Mun said...

    Woot! nice guitar~

  3. ... on November 11, 2009 at 12:42 AM