After talking of starting a blog for years, now I finally put it into action (woo hoo!!) ;p
May be you guys are wondering what is my main motivation?? It's ...
Deng deng deng......
SWEEP!!
which stands for "Social Work Exposure and Embracement Program"
I want to jot down the things which I'd saw, people whom I'd met, and the experiences that I'd gained through out the 2 weeks. It's changed a part of me. SO... It's definitely something which I'm eager to share and also for my own reflection in the future.
Before I start blogging about it, I need to do my translation first for tomorrow church service. I'd spent quite some time in starting a new blog: choosing the template, the fonts, bla bla bla. Only a few hours left before I have the worship practice in the church at night. So must grab the time. By the way, you can read Jinny's post about her experiences in SWEEP here.
The second Saturday in the campus is still not a rest day for me T.T
May be you guys are wondering what is my main motivation?? It's ...
Deng deng deng......
SWEEP!!
which stands for "Social Work Exposure and Embracement Program"
I want to jot down the things which I'd saw, people whom I'd met, and the experiences that I'd gained through out the 2 weeks. It's changed a part of me. SO... It's definitely something which I'm eager to share and also for my own reflection in the future.
Before I start blogging about it, I need to do my translation first for tomorrow church service. I'd spent quite some time in starting a new blog: choosing the template, the fonts, bla bla bla. Only a few hours left before I have the worship practice in the church at night. So must grab the time. By the way, you can read Jinny's post about her experiences in SWEEP here.
The second Saturday in the campus is still not a rest day for me T.T
2 comments:
~nEw DoRy~ said...
Pandai betul... Straight away link me here... Haha....
Rachel said...
Haha.. Since you wrote so good what, i must promote it. Lol.