"My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." (1 Corinthians 12:9)
Today I was the keyboardist and interpreter in my church (Parit Buntar Baptist Centre), and led the 30-hour famine camp meeting at night. Tomorrow have to lead the CF meeting. If God doesn't provided me with all the strength and guidance, I do not know how to go through the day.
Thank you Father, for being so faithful to me. I shall now rest in You.
Today I was the keyboardist and interpreter in my church (Parit Buntar Baptist Centre), and led the 30-hour famine camp meeting at night. Tomorrow have to lead the CF meeting. If God doesn't provided me with all the strength and guidance, I do not know how to go through the day.
Thank you Father, for being so faithful to me. I shall now rest in You.
“God hath not promised skies always blue,
Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through;
God hath not promised sun without rain,
Joy without sorrow, peace without pain.”
“BUT God hath promised strength for the day,
Rest for the labor, light for the way,
Grace for the trials, help from above,
Unfailing sympathy, undying love.”
By Annie Johnson Flint
1 comments:
Siaw Ping said...
yupe...u have been so busy for the past few weeks.. at the same time, i do see god's blessing with u no matter where u are ,what u do..whatever that u do, u owaz put God in the 1st place...that's what i see as a true christian..keep it up,small qing...