28/12/09 - The first day of class. Couldn't imagine I actually went to library and borrowed books. Last night I spent few hours doing homework, revising and preparing for 2moro's lesson. It's not like me at all. Must be my last sem's result drove me crazy dy. Lol.

1 and a half month holidays passed by so fast. Besides giving tuition for a few times, going library to on9, shopping, playing keyboard, watching TV, carolling practice,... I didn't really do many things. When I was thinking, "Oh no, my holidays would just pass like that!" - Chee Khoon called me and said he's planning a trip to Langkawi. LANGKAWI!!! It's been 7 years since I been to there.

So here I come~ ;)

The most prominent landmark of the Langkawi Island

The happy couple~ Haha

Waterfall at Seven Wells (with so little water..)

Black Sand Beach
(Only a small amount of black sand left compared to last time I came)

Beautiful Cenang Beach

On my way to the other island

My 1st time parasuiting!!

Snorkeling in Pulau Payar

CK & Derrick were busy feeding the fish & the baby sharks

Galeri Perdana

Unfulfilled dream of our ex PM

Loong Yen in Thai Restaurant (the food is soooooo nice~)

Loong Wei & his friend

Had a delighful & satisfying lunch in The Loaf

Pizza in Losteria Italian Restaurant - betul-betul sedap!

Freeze Cappuccino

I miss the laksa in Langkawi!

Thanks so much to Loong Wei & Loong Yen who brought us travelling around the Langkawi Island. Although I had allergy after drinking a small amount of beer (that shows how bad my alcohol tolerance is;P), I still enjoyed myself most of the time. Even when we were not going out, I also had a good time just swimming in the pool or playing cards with the guys. By the way, Loong Wei is unbeatable in 'cho dai di'!

Good bye Langkawi~ I shall come again!!



This entry was posted on 1:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: