Yesterday my heart was a bit heavy. When I knelt down and prayed, I realized that I couldn't form any word to tell God my feelings at the moment. Yet, after a while, it seemed like my heavy burden had been lifted up by Him who is forever gracious. I'm so thankful.
"O Lord, You have searched me and You know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue You know it completely, O Lord. "
My roommate Siaw Ping was worried about me. When I was going to bed, she suddenly told me that she wanted to pray for me. So, both of us sitting opposite to each other, holding hands and praying together. It's a wonderful moment knowing that I'm not alone in this trial. God sends friends to help me in going through all the circumctances.
"O Lord, You have searched me and You know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue You know it completely, O Lord. "
My roommate Siaw Ping was worried about me. When I was going to bed, she suddenly told me that she wanted to pray for me. So, both of us sitting opposite to each other, holding hands and praying together. It's a wonderful moment knowing that I'm not alone in this trial. God sends friends to help me in going through all the circumctances.

0 comments: